Organisational Development and Change
Working with business owners through periods of growth and change, understanding the ‘pressure points’ and the critical ‘make or break’ stages in business growth cycles.
Guiding and facilitating the strategic thinking process to develop strategies that will meet your short, medium and long-term objectives. Grasping complex issues quickly in order to develop robust and practical strategy.
Helping you build the organisational structure and capability you need to achieve success.
Specific expertise includes:
- Aligning / building business capability to deliver desired objectives
- Evaluating capability gaps and employee skills development
- Business restructuring to improve productivity and profitability
- Integrating business operations following merger or acquisition
- Linking people performance to desired business outcomes
- Supporting successful change management via effective engagement and communication
- Business succession strategy development and exit planning
- Building bridges to connect short term objectives to long term goals
- Identifying and mitigating risks associated with strategy implementation
Successfully navigating change through effective communication and engagement