Advisory Board Services
Establishing an Advisory Board is an important step for business owners. Understanding when your business is ready in order to maximise the growth potential.
As a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and a Certified Chair of the Advisory Board Centre, Tracy helps organisations navigate this transition by:
- Conducting Board readiness assessments
- Determining the Advisor skills and capabilities required
- Assisting with the identification and selection of Advisory Board members
- Establishing Advisory Boards
- Providing Board management and Chair services
Advisory Boards are an effective way of working with advisors on a longer-term basis, providing ongoing support and insight. As your business grows so does the complexity of the issues you are likely to face. Having a dedicated Advisory Board provides a confidential environment to discuss such issues, and different perspectives and experience which assist in robust decision making.
There are a number of reasons for establishing an advisory Board, these include:
- Export and international expansion
- Realising growth opportunities
- Succession planning
- Crisis and situation management
- Project based Advisory Boards: for example, dealing with digital disruption
The demands of contemporary business are constantly changing